Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Home stuff

Some things I am hoping to do to our house in 2013!









Having all these people in a 1 bathroom bungalow can get tight, and we have almost no storage in our bathroom. I love the first idea for a place to put all of those bottles! Even meds would be good up there, to keep them away from the little ones.
The rest is self explanatory, but the second to last one...the owl cake topper is my favorite, but not really a household thing. Mr. O and I are getting hitched in the spring. ( Yes, after having a kid together. lol)
And we have a lot of owl things left to us from his mother. I love love love owls. I am on the look out for all owl stuff, and trying not to go overboard and be the crazy owl lady. ( If you want to be a crazy owl lady with me, you can buy these owls at This etsy shop) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment